- A choice of capsules is available for S-VDR installations: A fixed unit, which stays with the ship, or a float-free device featuring a hydrostatic release mechanism.
- Houses the solid state memory
- 12 -24 hours continuous recording using solid-state memory
- Deck mounting
- Designed to withstand extreme conditions, thereby protecting the stored data.
Broadgate VER4000 -S-VDR
As part of the fourth generation of Broadgate VERs the new VER4000-S has been designed with the aid of our customers. VER4000-S is one of the most user friendly and cost effective systems available.
This new system records a vast array of onboard activity, including audio (both speech and ambient sound), radar, time, position, speed, heading, telegraph demand, engine and propeller activity, as well as a host of additional information.
For over 17 years, Broadgate Voyage Event Recorders have been fitted on almost every conceivable type of ship, including Ro-Ro ferries, bulk carriers, container ships, coasters, tankers and passenger vessels. All Broadgate VERs are supported by a global service and installation network, which spans over 140 offices in 44 countries.
Training and expansion of this network is an ongoing exercise, which continues to ensure that wherever a ship is in the world, installation, surveying and maintenance assistance is close at hand.
Main Electronics Enclosure (M.E.E.)
- Bulkhead mounting
- Designed for installation on the bridge or in an adjacent equipment room
- Automatic operation
- A removable compact flash card stores data for immediate, easy analysis onboard or ashore.