Founded in 1988 in Piraeus, Greece and ever since NOVA Electronics, as a commercial and technical company, has gained internationally acclaimed recognition for the quality of services & ethics in sales of marine electronics equipment for deep seas vessels provided to our customers.
This is reflected by the representation of the most well-known manufacturers of high quality marine electronics equipment, the approval of services by the IACS members class societies and the quality assurance system that company implements.
NOVA Electronics has invested in high trained personnel, able to provide integrated solutions to all relevant inquiries, while our technical division is manned with very well equipped and long experienced technicians, providing worldwide services 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. The Quality Management System of NOVA Electronics is approved by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance to the Quality Management System Standards EN ISO 9001:2008.
- GMDSS full range of required equipment, such as:
- MF/HF Radiotelephone
- VHF/DSC – INM-C – Portable VHF/UHF
- INMARSAT Satellite Communication solutions FB-250/FB-500.
- iSAT Satellite Communication solutions.
- V-SAT Public
- Address System
- Dpeed Log
- Echo Sounder
- BNWAS ( Bridge Navigation Watch Alarm System)
- GPS/Magnetic/Gyro Compass
- BWMS ( Ballast Water Management System)
- Integrated Automation System
- Alarm, Monitoring & Control System
- ExxonMobil MESQAC Requirements for Tankers
- Navigation Lights
NOVA’s technical division is consisting of fifteen (15) well trained and long experienced technicians, able to provide worldwide services such as:
- Shore-based maintenance
- Annual surveys ( NOVA is approved by all magor classification societies )
- Co-ordination of service worldwide through JRC network
In order to be able to meet urgent inquiries and serve our customers the most immediate and cost effective way, NOVA has invested in maintaining a significant number of various equipment, consumable and spare parts in our warehouse in Piraeus ready for instant delivery, such as:
- Magnetrons for all type of Radars
- Batteries for various type and makers of equipment
- Power Supply Units of all types
- Sensitive elements / Gyrospheres
- Display, Printer, papers, peripherals
- Spare Parts for all type of equipment promoted by us
- Brand new equipment such as EPIRB / SART / AIS / VHF / MF/HF / INM-C / NAVTEX / GPS / Speed Log / Echo Sounder / RADAR / ECDIS.
- JRC: Navigation and Communication equipment
- JRCS: Integrated Automation / Alarm, Monitoring & Control System
- SAMSUNG: BWTS, BWAS, SVDR, Integrated Control and Monitoring System
- LILLEY&GILLIE: ECDIS, Magnetic Compass, Speed Log
- JOTRON: EPIRB, SART, AIS, VHF
- SELEX: BROADGATE VDR/SVDR
- Mc MURDO: EPIRB, AIS
- AMI-GFV: VDR, Course Recorder , BNWAS, SMIDS
- DANELEC: VDR, ECDIS
- SARTECH: EPIRB, SART, Battery Packs for EPIRB/SART
- ICOM: VHF/MF/HF, Portable VHF.
- PHONTECH: Internal Communication Systems.
- DAEYANG: Navigation Lights
- CHARTCO: Service Agents
- DANIAMANT: Salinometers, Clinometers, BNWAS
- MOTOROLA: VHF
- Anemometer Monitoring Alarm and Recorder System for ExxonMobil MESQAC Requirements for Tankers
- Power Management Systems / Main and Emergency Power Distribution Switchboards
- Engine Room Monitoring and Alarm Systems -Valve Remote Control Systems
- Tank Level Gauging Systems (Cargo Oil Tanks/Ballast Tanks)
- Power Factor Simulation Analysis Stations
- Marine Boiler Automatic Control Systems
- Cargo Oil Tanks Vapour and Manifold Pressure Systems
- Cargo Holds Water Ingress Detection Systems
- Dewatering Systems
- Main Engine Remote Control Systems
- Bridge Navigation Consoles
- Atmospheric Oil Mist Detection Systems
- Anemometer Recorders
- VDR Voyage Data Recorders
- BNWAS Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm Systems
- Ship Energy Efficiency Systems